478 Albert Street,
Ottawa, ON K1R 5B5
Tel: (613) 236-4479 or 1-800-267-1982
Fax: (613) 237-9079
Web Site: http://www.albertinn.com
A heritage inn built in 1875, Albert House is located in the heart
of downtown, only a short walk to Parliament Hill and the Rideau
Canal. CAA/AAA approved.
- seventeen guest rooms all ensuite, some with jacuzzi tubs
- sumptuous complimentary breakfast
- dataport phones in all rooms
- internet access desk and wireless internet available
- onsite parking
- smoking and non-smoking rooms available
Come and experience the heritage ambiance, outstanding service
and relaxing atmosphere of one of Ottawa's most established Inns.
157 Clarence Street
Ottawa, ON, K1N 5P7
Tel: (613) 241-1331
ByWard Blue Inn is the only B & B hotel in Ottawa’s
picturesque ByWard Market. This charming inn offers people traveling
for business or pleasure fantastic room rates in a great location.
Opening Special – All Suites are only $ 79 per night !
Established in 1826, the colourful ByWard Market is Ottawa’s
favorite gathering place. You will find a mosaic of museums, cafes,
galleries, farmers’ market stalls, restaurants, specialty
food shops, boutiques and pubs. Our historic neighbourhood includes:
National Art Gallery, Notre Dame Basilica, Rideau Centre Mall,
ByWard Farmers’ Market, Embassy of United States and the
Ottawa School of Art to name a few.
All our rooms feature:
- Queen size beds and complimentary breakfast
- Private balconies and ensuite bathrooms
- Climate control, Telephone, Cable TV
All of the major attractions in Ottawa are a 10 -15 minute walk
including: Parliament Buildings, National Art Gallery, University
of Ottawa, Notre Dame Basilica, Rideau Centre Mall, ByWard Farmers’
Market, National Defense Headquarters, Congress Centre, Embassy
of United States, Pearson Building and the Office District.
89 Daly Avenue,
Ottawa, ON K1N 6E6
Tel: (613) 237-0335
Fax: (613) 594-3327
Web Site: www.ottawainn.com
Intimate small hotel with an excellent location in the heart
of Downtown - Ottawa's historic district on Daly Avenue.
Gasthaus Switzerland Inn is a historically treasure built in
1872 from limestone in a 19th Century Vernacular Classical Revival.
Recently renovated, offers plenty of charm and is suitable for
Business, Leisure, or just Romantic getaways; only two blocks
from University of Ottawa, ByWard Market, Ottawa Congress Centre
and the Rideau Canal.
- Wi-Fi™ high speed Internet access throughout the property
free of charge
- Garden & Courtyard, and Breakfast room
- Swiss buffet Breakfast - Espresso Coffee
- All 22-rooms with Private Bathrooms, SMOKE-FREE, hardwood
floors, Cable TV, Phones with Voicemail, In room Coffee maker
- Fireplaces in select rooms
- For that "Special Occasion" 2 beautiful Honeymoon/Romantic
Getaway - Suites with double Jacuzzi and one Executive Suite.
- Not sutable for the children under 12 years of age.
- No pets
- Laundry services
- Meeting/Conference Room; "A small Oasis in the middle
of Downtown Ottawa" - Carved Stone Fireplace, Piano - Ideal
for small groups; (max.12 people) in a quiet setting that works
well for small intimate meetings or
- Parking (daily charge)
- Check In Time 3:00 PM Check Out Time 11:00 AM
- AAA/CAA 3 Diamond and Canada Select 4 Stars
- We speak; Swiss German, French, German and Spanish
- Sweet Winter specials and other Special Offers, please visit
our website: www.ottawainn.com
You are right at the center of all the best Ottawa has to offer
including scenic beauty, friendly people, superb restaurants,
businesses, convention centres, meeting locations and exciting
night spots in Ottawa's own unique lifestyle.
60 Mill Road
Wakefield, Quebec J0X 3G0
Tel: (819) 459-1838
Toll free: 1-888-567-1838
Web Site: www.wakefieldmill.com
Imagine an environment of such serenity that business meetings
are both harmonious and productive. Now imagine having this special
environment only 20 minutes from downtown Ottawa.
The Wakefield Mill was built in 1838 and overlooks a picturesque
waterfall. Our historic ambiance is complemented by a location
in the Gatineau that provides every opportunity for outdoor recreation:
cycling, skiing, trail riding, kayaking and hiking. We can package
corporate meetings or retreats to include these experiences as
well as steam train excursions, theatre, or dog sledding.
Our meeting rooms have a capacity of 50 (a banquet hall to suit
80) and are fully equipped to meet modern communications requirements.
Meeting packages include coffee breaks and meals, and office support
is available. All guest rooms have modem lines and writing desks.
The dining room serves excellent cuisine with an emphasis on local,
We invite you to visit the mill for a tour of our corporate facilities,
dining room and to find out how our meeting planning professionals
and meet your requirements.